Strictly necessary cookies(always on):
Necessary for enabling core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. This cannot be turned off. e.g. Sign in, Language
Analytical cookies help us to analyse user behaviour, mainly to see if the users are able to find and act on things that they are looking for. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. Tools used: Google Analytics
Social media cookies:
We use social media cookies from Facebook, Twitter and Google to run Widgets, Embed Videos, Posts, Comments and to fetch profile information.
Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa Public Workshop
A Public Workshop will be held on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at Oshawa City Hall, 50 Centre Street South, C-Wing Committee Room from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
The Public Workshop will provide an opportunity for stakeholders including city residents and the drive-through industry to discuss the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-Through Facilities in the City of Oshawa. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
• 6:30 p.m. - Introductory remarks and staff presentation
• 7:00 p.m. – Breakout groups and discussion
• 7:45 p.m. – Overview of comments from groups
• 8:30 p.m. – Open floor discussion
• 8:55 p.m. – Wrap up and next steps
17 March 2017
Share your feedback on the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa in one of three ways:
• online on Connect Oshawa, where you'll find a copy of the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa as well as an open-ended form to provide feedback;
• in-person at Service Oshawa. Surveys will be available until Friday, March 17; or
• by contacting Hena Kabir at 905-436-3311, ext. 2402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to provide feedback is Friday, March 17, 2017.