Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa Public Workshop
A Public Workshop will be held on Thursday, March 9, 2017 at Oshawa City Hall, 50 Centre Street South, C-Wing Committee Room from 6:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
The Public Workshop will provide an opportunity for stakeholders including city residents and the drive-through industry to discuss the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-Through Facilities in the City of Oshawa. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
• 6:30 p.m. - Introductory remarks and staff presentation
• 7:00 p.m. – Breakout groups and discussion
• 7:45 p.m. – Overview of comments from groups
• 8:30 p.m. – Open floor discussion
• 8:55 p.m. – Wrap up and next steps
17 March 2017
Share your feedback on the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa in one of three ways:
• online on Connect Oshawa, where you'll find a copy of the Draft Proposed Land Use Study for Vehicle Drive-through Facilities in Oshawa as well as an open-ended form to provide feedback;
• in-person at Service Oshawa. Surveys will be available until Friday, March 17; or
• by contacting Hena Kabir at 905-436-3311, ext. 2402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to provide feedback is Friday, March 17, 2017.